Archive for the LSVT In The Community Category

LSVT LOUD at Southern Indiana Rehab Hospital

Find LSVT Clinicians View Courses & Products Watch how LSVT LOUD is implemented at Southern Indiana Rehab Hospital from the local speech therapist and a person with Parkinson’s diseaseContinue Reading

Voice Treatment for Parkinson’s Disease (LSVT LOUD): Research Lab to Global Implementation

Find LSVT Clinicians View Courses & Products Watch this 30 minute presentation by Dr. Lorraine Ramig.  This was presented at the Implementation Science Summit: Integrating Research Into Practice in Communication Sciences and Disorders (March 2014) Hosted by the American Speech-Language-Hearing FoundationContinue Reading

LSVT BIG: People with Parkinson’s Before and After Treatment

Find LSVT CliniciansView Courses & Products Watch the progress of two people with Parkinson’s as they work through the LSVT BIG program at Cascade Medical Center.Continue Reading

LSVT Program Testimonials from On With Life

Find LSVT CliniciansView Courses & Products Here from people with Parkinson’s how LSVT Programs have positively impacted their lives.  To learn more about On With Life, go to http://www.onwithlife.org/Continue Reading

LSVT LOUD and LSVT BIG Presentation from Colorado Symposium

Find LSVT Clinicians View Courses & Products Watch this 12 minute overview of LSVT LOUD and LSVT BIG by Heather Hodges, MS, CCC-SLP.  The presentation includes an overview of the therapies and short demonstration of some of the LSVT LOUD and LSVT BIG exercises.Continue Reading

LSVT BIG and LSVT LOUD Therapy Programs Help Patients with Parkinson’s Disease

Find LSVT CliniciansView Courses & Products This is a story on how LSVT BIG and LSVT LOUD therapies are helping patients with PD in Hopewell, NJ.  Video story from njtvnews.orgContinue Reading

think BIG ! – how I fight Parkinson´s with LSVT BIG

Find LSVT Clinicians View Courses & Products A description from video maker Anders M. Leines: This is a film about my introduction to LSVT BIG, an exercise program meant to delay, or even stop or reverse some of the negative changes that happen to a person with Parkinson´s Disease. The video represents my personal experience with the exercise program and the physical therapists at FRAM Helserehab outside Oslo, Norway, and I wanted to share it. I strongly believe in physical exercise as a way of fighting the impact of the disease has on your body. And "lsvt BIG" just makes sense to me. contact Anders Leines at: aleines@online.no  or comment on his youtube pageContinue Reading

LSVT BIG Parkinson’s therapy helps Michigan grandfather enjoy life again

Find LSVT CliniciansView Courses & Products New report about how LSVT BIG Parkinson's therapy helps Michigan grandfather enjoy life againContinue Reading